If you are in a corporate job where casual wear is not the norm, you understand my excitement for casual Friday’s. You get to be comfortable and express your ‘OOO’ attitude via your outfit. Plus, you are Happy Hour ready so that when 5:00 hits, your outfit already pairs well with a cocktail.
5 Pieces to mix and Match into Your Casual Friday Wear
- Still keeps things a little professional just in case someone unexpected pops in- but paired with a fun graphic tee keeps it comfy and casual.
- Inspo quote, band tee, you have it – this helps keep things fun on Friyay and makes your blazer comfortable to wear for the full day.
- I know my jeans pictured here are ‘ripped’, don’t do that. To be honest I swapped into these for the photo shoot because I love them. Rule of thumb, don’t wear ripped jeans to work unless you 100% know the vibe and they are cool with that.
- Styles to wear are: high waisted, bell-bottom, or flared crops.
- Yes! Ditch your statement necklace and grab a fun pair of earnings to compliment your outfit.
- If you are typically in heels, let Friday’s be the day you let loose and slide on a mule, chic tennis shoe, or summer sandal.
*Images in the the slider are used from the site they are linked to*