Breakfast: Continental breakfast at Molly Gibson Lodge
Dinner: Illegal Pete’s
- Fast Casual dining
- Mexican- burritos, bowls, tacos, chips etc.
- Outdoor/indoor dining
- Bar available
- Excellent food! Was the perfect quick meal before heading to the concert
Lodging: Penthouse Airbnb in Capitol Hill
- Strolled through downtown Aspen in the morning
- Made the drive back to Denver (4 hours)
- Settled into our Airbnb in Capitol Hill area
- Deadmau5 concert at Red Rocks that night
- This show was a ‘try something new’ for me. I absolutely love concerts and have been to tons, however, electronic music is typically not my go to. That being said, it was awesome! The quality of the light show was superb and I enjoyed every minute.
- The sound produced at Red Rocks is incredible and lives up to all the hype. If you enjoy live music this should be checked off your bucket list for sure!
- All seating is general admission so plan arrival time accordingly in order to pick your seats.
- We had the option to get close to the stage but ended up going up to the top because it gives you such an awesome view of the entire venue.
Shop the look:
*Clothing images used are from the site they are linked to*