Day 3 was spent exploring the Mile High city, dining at a fabulous Italian eatery, and grabbing drinks with a view.
Activity: Explored RiNo, LoHi, LoDo and Downtown
Lunch: Ale House
- I had the seasonal turkey melt with cranberry and Pumpkin spread- delicious!
Dinner: Il Posto
- Fabulous Italian plus I found my new favorite wine, Casa Contini Biferno Riserva 2012
- Atmosphere: upscale dining, modern decor
- Indoor/outdoor dining options
Bar: View House
- Lawn games, multi-level indoor bars and a rooftop that overlooks the downtown
Shop The look:
*Clothing images used are from the sites they are linked to*